Sunday, July 31, 2011

Still Alive


Yes, I'm still alive! I've been deep in work mode, busting out as many items as possible leading up to Craft Lake City and everything that comes after.

This all begs the question- is all this work worth it? I mean, am I spending too much time on making things and not enough on other things? I am crocheting about fifty hours a week right now- it would be more if I wasn't also working full time. Lots of cute and adorable things are coming of my hook every day, so this will mean good things for my impending CLC patrons.

I don't know- I think I'm just bouncing things off the interverse...

I leave you with today's adorable picture- Dexter "helping" me. He helps me a lot lately.

1 comment:

  1. I love all the stuff and do think it is worth it! I'll keep sending people your way!

    ReplyDelete