Friday, January 28, 2011

Work vs. Crochet

Have any of you noticed that it's hard to keep up on your crocheting because of your job? I've noticed.

I wish I could crochet every day, but alas, I don't make enough money to quit the ole day job. So I cram all the yarny goodness into two days a week and a couple nights. Some days, after work, the last thing I want to do is...anything.

So where do you find the time? What do you do when the inspiration hits and you're knee deep in paperwork?

Here's what I do- buy a notebook, keep it with you. Write it down so you can flesh it out in those precious moments when you are NOT AT WORK. Create excitement for your next project. Sometimes putting it on paper is all I need to ensure it happens.

Feel free to illustrate it with pictures of yourself independently wealthy and owning a home full of yarn. That is also nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment