Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Crocheting With Crossed Fingers


I have been holding my breath and hitting the refresh button on my email like a maniac for about a week. I am a crazy person, it's true, but there is something to be said for a sense of urgency, right?
Today, I found out that I am, once again, one of the Craft Lake City Artists! Woo! Who's laughing about the color-coded spreadsheet now? I know what I'm making! How about you?
I checked in at Signed & Numbered on Friday, and I had sold a couple things, which was most excellent. It seems that the yarny goodness is on an upswing. Now, how to maintain it? Hmm... ponderous.
Please come visit me at Craft Lake City August 13th, along with all the other amazing artists, who maybe also made spreadsheets. Follow this link to see them: http://www.craftlakecity.com/artists
Why am I still typing- I have to make a thousand things! Gahhh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment